After five seasons of new loves, old flames and shocking betrayals, the stars of 90210 will bid farewell to the world-famous zip code, it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President of The CW. With seven original episodes left to air, the show will sign off with a series finale on Monday, May 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET). Here's what Mark Pedowitz had to say in a statement.
"The CW has had five great seasons with America's favorite zip code, 90210. I'd like to thank the talented cast, producers, and crew for all their hard work and dedication to the series. We are very proud of the West Beverly High alumni."
During this final season, the characters put their relatively carefree days at West Beverly High behind them and launched into adulthood, with only their friendships to lean on. The series stars Shenae Grimes as Annie Wilson, Tristan Wilds as Dixon Wilson, AnnaLynne McCord as Naomi Clark, Jessica Stroup as Silver, Michael Steger as Navid Shirazi, Jessica Lowndes as Adrianna Tate-Duncan and Matt Lanter as Liam Court.
90210 is produced by CBS Television Studios with executive producers Patricia Carr (Life UneXpected, Private Practice) and Lara Olsen (Life UneXpected, Private Practice).
Additionally, The CW announced the dates for its upcoming season finales:
- The Carrie Diaries - Monday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
- Hart of Dixie - Tuesday, May 7 (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
- 90210 (SERIES FINALE) - Monday, May 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
- Arrow - Wednesday, May 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
- Supernatural - Wednesday, May 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
- The Vampire Diaries - Thursday, May 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
- Beauty & the Beast - Thursday, May 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
- Nikita - Friday, May 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
- Cult - Friday, May 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)