CONTEST: Take Home the Breaking Bad Season 3 Soundtrack!
Breaking Bad is currently in the midst of its third season, with episodes airing on Sunday nights at 10 PM ET on AMC and a new item will be released this week that will surely be a hit with fans of this series. The Breaking Bad soundtrack will be released on May 18 and to celebrate this new CD release we have a contest lined up at the site where we're not only giving away copies of the soundtrack CD, but we're also giving away Season 3 posters for the show as well. You know these hot items will go fast, so be sure to enter this contest today.
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Breaking Bad Soundtrack Track Listing
- 1. Breaking Bad Main Title Theme (extended) - Dave Porter
- 2. Mick Harvey "Out of Time Man"
- 3. Los Cuatos De Sinaloa "Negro y Azul: The Ballad of Heisenberg"
- 4. The Black Seeds "One by One"
- 5. Walt Bandages His Leg - Dave Porter
- 6. Yellowman "Zungguzungguzungguzeng"
- 7. The In Crowd "Mango Walk"
- 8. Alvin "Red" Tyler "The Peanut Vendor"
- 9. You're All They Talk About - Dave Porter
- 10. Twaughthammer "Fallacies" (this is the character Jesse Pinkman's band)
- 11. Calexico "Banderilla"
- 12. The Morning After - Dave Porter
- 13. The Walkmen "Red Moon"
- 14. The Missing Piece - Dave Porter
- 15. The Silver Seas "Catch Yer Own Train"
- 16. Breaking Bad Season One End Titles - Dave Porter
Breaking Bad Season 3, Sundays @ 10pm on AMC.
The stakes get even higher in the third season of AMC's Breaking Bad, which the Los Angeles Times calls "the best show on television." Bryan Cranston - winner of back-to-back Emmys for Outstanding Lead Actor - shatters suburban stereotypes in his "brilliant" (The Hollywood Reporter) performance as chemistry teacher turned drug kingpin Walt White. As danger and suspicion around him escalate, Walt continues to straddle two conflicting worlds: a ruthless swirl of drugs, murder and mayhem on one hand, and a complex and emotionally fraught domestic life on the other. Unstable, volatile and dangerous, Breaking Bad shows just "how thrilling TV can be when it lives on the edge" (TV Guide).